Monday, February 9, 2009

Hannah's Song

This is one of the sweetest things of all the time. It is my daughter, Hannah, ad-lib singing to some piano and drums that she picked out in one of my recording programs. She just started singing off the top of her head, only sang for a couple measures, but it is still so sweet. Her singer-songwriter dad couldn't be prouder! Keep in mind she is four.

I have transcribed her words to the best of my ability, here is what I call 'I Have You.'




I Have You
by Hannah Perryman

I know there is that I have you.
I have songs for you can sing.
Nobody sees why you have my mouth.
I have you and long for you.

Don't forget me; I have you.
I don't want to story you.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet and precious! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Cutest thing I've heard in awhile.

    ReplyDelete