Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday's Photo Fun


I'm so proud of Ava. She is usually a bit frightened by this sort of thing, but she got right up there and sat on Santa's lap across from Hannah. I think Hannah helped, I don't think she would have done it alone. Ava was actually upset when we left, she wanted to see Santa more. She kept saying, "I want Santa bring me presents." Meanwhile, Hannah's mind kept reeling over this, "Why isn't Santa at the North Pole?"

As Debbie noted in her comment, it is Ava's birthday today. She is three. She was so sweet when I told her it was her birthday. I said, "Ava, it's your birthday today." She said, "Oh, happy birthday to me, Hannah" to her sister and her sister said, "Happy Birthday, Ava."

3 comments:

  1. That is such a good picture!!
    Happy birthday to Ava today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did great! Aren't they just the cutest kids ever? We did good Mr. Perryman, we did good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how cute they are!

    ReplyDelete