Monday, December 8, 2008

Nephew Nate


Last Friday, December the 5th, at approx. 2:20 PM my sister gave birth to her 3rd child: Nathan Connor. He was 8 lbs. 5 ounces, about 19 inches long, and a cutie pie. He was a very calm baby, and didn't cry at all after they had ran tests on him, he just looked around.

My dad, joking with me about wanting another child after seeing me glued to the nursery room window, said that I need to have a boy to continue the family name. I said, "No, I will just teach Ava that who ever she marries has to take on her last name." I pick Ava, because she is stubborn enough to actually stick to it. I can already hear her, "My Husband has to take my name, right Dad?" She says 'right' after everything she says. It is cute as all-get-out, but really wears you out after a while, "Yes, Sweetie. That's right."

1 comment:

  1. New life is precious! Such a beautiful picture; I'm glad to see Misty is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete