Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday's Photo Fun

I am going to try to take a lesson from Debbie (or as the girls lovingly refer to her 'Granny') and slowly start having daily posting themes. I can see how this creates a sense of consistency for blog followers. To initiate this I am going to start Tuesday's Photo Fun.

I have done one of these already, but I am going to try to do this weekly. I take pictures of my girls and then put funny quotes with them. Again, remember, Hannah is the bigger one; Ava the little one.

"Due to the economic crisis, my castle was foreclosed on."


"When our powers combine..."

"I know, Ava. You just had to be there"

Again, I challenge someone to give me a quote. What should this say? Post and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. How about "Our next challenge: Sleeping on a bed of nails."

    heheh

    Love the pictures and the quotes, Chase :)

    ReplyDelete