Monday, May 18, 2009

My... I have been a busy boy.

I have two new blogs/sites I am now maintaining.

Red Fish Blue Design is a freelance venture I manage with my good friend Clinton George.

Out-of-Plumb.com is a monthly cartoon published for the surveying community. I'm the creator and illustrator behind this as well.

These sites of mine are gaining popularity, so I moved them into a blog format so I can more easily update, integrate, etc. Plus, it allows comments and creates more interactivity between me and my visitors. Check them out when you get the chance. It took a lot of work.

New song coming very soon, its been too long. I'm sorry. I'm still editing the video, and trying to make it so you can actually purchase this one if you like it. So hang in there. Its coming this week!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I saw the Red Fish Blue blog, and thought it was pretty interesting. That's awesome all of this is happening for you. You work very hard and deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete